Full Membership$90.00 on September 1st each year and a $90.00 sign-up fee
Our members come from the private, government and non-government sectors across a broad range of professional backgrounds that work in child protection. We welcome members from all levels of the Judiciary, Tribunal members, private practice and government lawyers, psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers, doctors, nurses, allied health practitioners, government and non-government child protection workers, academics, youth workers and drug and alcohol workers. Purchasing this membership grants access to all of our members-only content for one year.JOIN NOW
Practice Paper Tickets – 28 November 2018$40.00
WEDNESDAY 28 NOVEMBER 2018 at 5.30 Brisbane Catholic Education Office sponsored CPPAQ Practice Paper in memory of Sue Diggles Post Inquiry: getting the voices of children and young people heard in decision making and litigation Chair: Penny Gordon (Penny Gordon & Associates) Speakers:
- Young Consultant from Create Foundation
- Catherine Moynihan, Official Solicitor and Director of Legal Services/Investigations at the Office of Public Guardian
- Tracey de Simone, Official Solicitor at the Office of the Child and Family Official Solicitor
- Nigel Miller, Director at the Office of the Director of Child Protection Litigation
- Why is hearing from children and young people important?
- What has changed since the Inquiry, what has stayed the same?
- What are the challenges, what are the opportunities?
- Where to from here?
Student Membership$60.00 on September 1st each year and a $60.00 sign-up fee
If you are studying for a professional qualification in law, justice, social work, human services, psychology, education, health or social science and are interested in advancing child protection, we offer a student membership for the reduced price, with the full benefits of membership. Purchasing this membership grants access to all of our members-only content for one year.JOIN NOW