Brisbane Catholic Education Office sponsored CPPAQ Practice Paper in memory of Sue Diggles
Post Inquiry: getting the voices of children and young people heard in decision making and litigation
Chair: Penny Gordon (Penny Gordon & Associates)
- Young Consultant from Create Foundation
- Catherine Moynihan, Official Solicitor and Director of Legal Services/Investigations at the Office of Public Guardian
- Tracey de Simone, Official Solicitor at the Office of the Child and Family Official Solicitor
- Nigel Miller, Director at the Office of the Director of Child Protection Litigation
Getting the voices of children and young people heard:
- Why is hearing from children and young people important?
- What has changed since the Inquiry, what has stayed the same?
- What are the challenges, what are the opportunities?
- Where to from here?
Member Content: Video